This is a student guide to using Moodle @ UKZN. You may use a guest login to view the site, or login with the enrolment key "guide".
- course co-ordinators: Hilary Reynolds
- course co-ordinators: Kathy Murrell
- course co-ordinators: Martin Voges
- course co-ordinators: Dale Peters
- This guide will walk you through the best way to approach an essay, especially if you’re having trouble working out what you’re meant to be doing, or why you keep getting bad grades even after you’ve put in a lot of work. It deals with the most common student problems, so scan through and look for things that have been bothering you.